Work with us
£21,000 - £24,000 pro rata
3 days per week
Staff members, Members of Council, volunteers and members.
Liaising with customers and suppliers.
The main duties include:
- Producing all sales invoices
- Processing all purchase invoices including payment
- Processing expense claims including payment
- Banking all cheque and cash payments
- Sending statements and chasing customer debt for sales invoices.
- Preparing paperwork for bank reconciliation and then posting to Sage.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Ad hoc assistance for the Finance Manager
- Strong level of numeracy
- Superior attention to detail;
- Reliable and able to work with minimum of supervision;
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Self-motivated to manage own workload with competing priorities;
- Computer skills, particularly with Excel and Sage 50 accounting software.
Please follow the application instructions carefully – you will need to download the application form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form as part of the process.
Your full application should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.The closing date for applications is 01 April 2019.