Corporate partnerships are open to any organisation with 10 or more employees who wish to join as fellows.
As fellows, your staff will join our community of over 10,000 members worldwide. They will have access to a range of benefits designed to keep them up-to-date with the latest developments in the world of statistics and help them network with other statisticians and data scientists.
As a corporate partner, you will be helping your staff to develop their careers as well as demonstrating your – and their – commitment to the statistical profession. You will also enjoy exclusive discounts.
Benefits for your employees
- The opportunity to further their career with professional accreditation.
- Access to our publications, including electronic newsletters, our digital journals, as well as a print subscription to Significance magazine
- The opportunity to take part in our volunteering initiatives, including Statisticians for Society
- Networking opportunities at events across the UK
- Voting rights in Council elections to help shape the future of the RSS and its activities
- Exclusive discounts with major publishers.
Read more about the benefits of RSS membership.
Benefits for you
*once the office has reopened for venue hire.
We also offer support in helping your employees apply for professional membership of the RSS
To find out if your company could benefit from corporate membership, contact Ricky McGowan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Take a look at our terms and conditions of corporate membership.