Data Analyst is a registered form of professional membership status provides formal recognition of a member’s statistical training and work-based experience at entry level. Holders are considered to be registered as RSS Data Analysts.
In addition to the benefits enjoyed by fellows, Data Analysts also get:
How to become a Data Analyst:
- Use of Data Analyst post-nominal designation and digital badge
- Networking opportunities through the Professional Statisticians’ Network
- Further discounts on fees for Society conferences, events and courses.
You will need to join as a fellow
first. To gain Data Analyst status you will need one of the following:
- At least one year of work experience: any relevant practical professional statistical experience will be considered
- At least 30 hours of continued professional development (CPD)
- Good knowledge and training in entry level statistics (more details here).
£50 one-off application fee, plus the following annual fees:
£142 - Full rate, pay annually
£132 - Full rate, pay by Direct Debit*
£71 - Concessionary rate, pay annually
£66 - Concessionary rate, pay by Direct Debit*
*Direct Debit is available on UK bank accounts only
Further details of our concessionary rates are available on our Fees page